It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:35 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Day One
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:22 pm 

30 year drinker, nightly. Decided to give Nal a shot. I just took my first pill right now.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Day One
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:10 pm 

Ok so here is my feedback from day one.....

Package arrived in the afternoon so I took first 50 g dose with lunch. I guess I was worried that I'd suddenly fall asleep, or throw up, or freak out because of all the stories I read, but honestly I felt nothing. Got home around 4 and was definitely a bit drowsy so put the headphones and took a 30 mins nap. Felt pretty good and went downstairs to start the grill and make dinner(smoked tri-tip.) I started sipping on a beer. I didn't notice too much of a difference to be honest, if any. I had another one about 30 mins later. I switched to wine after dinner and didn't consciously focus on drinking or not drinking. I must say the normal rush of the buzz may have been a little less than before. I sipped wine until I went to bed. Didn't finish entire bottle, so that is a good sign. I drank 1-2 less drinks than I normally would have for sure.

I woke up at 1 am to go to the bathroom. Felt fine, actually pretty good, or better than normal. I tossed and turned for a couple hours and had several small anxiety attacks where I felt weird for a few moments, then it would go away. I don't have anxiety, so I assume this is what that was. I dosed off again and woke up at 6 am to my wife's alarm. I went down stairs, hit the garage for my one hour plus cardio and weights workout. This is always the best part of my day and nothing was different. I went inside and I normally eat right away and am really hungry, but this time I just sat down and sipped on water for awhile and eventually showered. I ate an hour later. As I sit here now I'm not hungry as I normally would be, so it would appear that a decrease in appetite is my biggest side effect. Yay for me! Not planning anything different for tonight. Gonna have some beers while grilling meat, and we will see where it goes! So far so good!

Profile E-mail