It is currently Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:56 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: Starting this tonight
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:06 am 

Took half the 50mg on Friday and brought out the same bottle of wine as last week. Side effects definitely minimized with the lower dose. Still drank the same amount as the previous Friday... 3 glasses and the last bit that was left. But it was over a longer period of time, about 4.5 hours.

The tiniest bit of a "hangover" the next morning at 6. I didn't feel nauseous or have a headache, but in a vacuum I would've been able to tell I had a couple drinks the night before. Also didn't have anywhere close to the jittery feeling that I had the week before. Didn't affect my day in the least. Still got everything done I needed to, worked out, etc.

Frankly, the most irritating side effect has been that I get itchy for a couple hours after taking Naltima. Anyone else ever get this? Best effect has been the lack of cravings when I'm bored the last couple weeks.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Starting this tonight
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:15 pm 

I've heard of it from time to time, some even get a rash. At least one talked to their doc about it and got a short course of Prednisone and as I recall that did the trick. So keep an eye on the itch, don't want that to turn into an allergy. May just be a temporary thing...

Profile E-mail