It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:34 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Jaba's Update
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:25 pm 

I never started a progress page, but I thought this would be a good time to start since I am no longer very active in this forum.

I have been using TSM since May 2015.

I was able to lower my amount of drinking in the first four months only because I forced myself due to the nal-overs. I struggled to have an AF day. Later, I had times where I could have an AF day without an issue, and other times waiting an hour would be a challenge.

I am not a typical success story that you would read in the book. I still want a drink when I am stressed out, or dealing with life's challenges. But, after a few sips I either lose interest or feel nauseated. I have had times on vacation where I had to stop myself from drinking more than two AL beverages.

I guess was hoping for a different type of success or maybe I haven't been "cured" just yet.

I am thankful each and every day that I found TSM.

I currently drink about 4 oz of wine (if I finish) once every few weeks. This is mainly to make sure TSM is still working for me since I am taking LDN for a medical condition.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Jaba's Update
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:55 pm 

Hi Jaba! It's great to hear from you again!!

It sounds like all in all you were able to use TSM to some good effect. I know there are others here that haven't been "cured" yet but keep on with the dosing, as it gives them better control than anything else they've tried.

I hope the LDN is helping you too, I understand it really is a boon to some folks and the price certainly can't be beat. Before TSM, I'd ordered some Naltrexone to make LDN liquid as I though I might have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Didn't help at all, as it was more likely "Chronic Hangover Syndrome" for me, given my 12 pack+ per day drinking level.

Profile E-mail