It is currently Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:02 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: A Message from Claudia Christian -
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:19 am 

Asked Claudia if she wanted me to post this here too, so I lifted it from OSL:

Some of you may have seen this on Facebook, but in case you haven't, see below for a request from Claudia Christian to all her fellow TSM-ers.

---

Happy Holiday weekend fellow TSMers!

I have a request : I need personal stories from people who are on TSM. The story can be anywhere from 1k-5k words, just tell when you started drinking, how it adversely affected your life, why you wanted to change your life, what other treatments you have tried and how you found TSM and how it is working for you, the good, the bad and the ugly...be honest and be bold. You can use your first name or a different name just make a note as to your preference when you send me your story. This will help people all around the world hear from real people who are doing TSM and could potentially save lives and bring hope to millions. Send them to me at : claudia.christian@cthreefoundation.org and thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to share your stories and help others.

Have a safe weekend! Love, Claudia

---

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: A Message from Claudia Christian -
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:24 am 

I do not know before the topresume reddit, but when I figured it out, it is like I got the best website for this. I want you to try it because I never expected that this kind of website exists. They will not fail you and they want the best for you. I have tried it already for many times. Different content, but same satisfaction.

Profile E-mail