It is currently Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:33 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: FROM DR. SINCLAIR . . . . . .
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:48 pm 

From time to time I email Dr. Eskapa some links to posts here, and ask him to share them with Dr. Sinclair. Dr. E was kind enough to pass this along, and it's too good not to share:

[dated August 31, 2009]

Hi Roy,

It is great to see these reports. Thanks for sending them to me. It also helps reinforce confidence that we can do the same thing for the other addictions. Sometimes I wake up, thinking of the next application, and shudder, thinking "How do we dare!" When all of the big pharmas and health agencies have tried and failed. What's the Yiddish term for the (foolish?) courage to face such a challenge? gutzpa?
Yes, I know all the clinical results, and I know the theory. But sometimes it is not enough, and seeing these reports from people who have been helped lets me proceed.

David

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: FROM DR. SINCLAIR . . . . . .
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:27 pm 

Hi, Dr. E --

It's "chutzpa." I'm not Jewish but I might as well be....I grew up in an area where being Christian was a minority. I miss the tight-knit Jewish community, the great delis and the kinship. Don't get that here in the South.

I'm glad you are using our boards' progress as a catalyst for natroxene's other applications. There are so many here who have been cured, and I hope I can be among them at someday.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: FROM DR. SINCLAIR . . . . . .
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:31 am 

On the other hand I feel we must give some chance to the minorities as well to explain their feelings and emotions towards such things. What is your point of view about this? I would like to recommend https://www.myassignmentwriting.com.au/case-study-writing-service/ blog for the batter help about a specific topic.

Profile E-mail