It is currently Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: please help
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:50 pm 

Can someone please explain the point of this whole board??what is this?? Are we being observed??Is this a support group?? Please,I am not complaining but I have been reading all over the place and can't seem to figure this out..Can't I just take the pill and drink and then go on with my life??I feel like i am posting all over the place..This is just very confusing is all..I just kind of stumbled on this site trying to figure out if tsm was for real..Now I am starting to feel like a lab rat..What's up with asking Dr.Eskapa questions and being answered by everybody but the dr.?I guess I just don't get it..This does seem to be working for me,so I guess its for real..I would like to spread the word but I don't know??This is wierd..Any thoughts or direction would be appreciated..Please let me be clear..I am not slamming anyone,I am just trying to understand the purpose of this board and find my place here..Thanks

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: please help
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:05 pm 

Hey Goodman,

Listen,...this board is the ultimate lounge for those of us trying to get sober with the sinclair method.

I saw you were offended by one of our members. PLease....nobody and I mean nobody is trying to mess with you and nobody is watching but those of us that believe in this. Maybe there's a few shrinks out there lurking.

I would've given up long ago without this board. I have been struggling for going on one year here in a minute. Without the love and respect that I have received from the wonderful people here, I would've quit long ago.

Many here are getting cured or on their way. I'd like to think I'm one of them. If you have any other questions, feel free to emaail me here and I'll chat in more detail or we can talk on the phone. My best to you and we need you as you're going to be a great example once you've completed treatment. My best, jim

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: please help
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:22 am 

Being a computer science student I don’t order books. I prefer to read on the Internet or can get PDF files and dissertation assistance services can help out you in your documentation and projects so kindly take help from them.

Profile E-mail