It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:56 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Public access and registration restricted...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:26 am 

Unregistered access to view the boards has been temporarily restricted and new user registration will require admin approval. Please keep this in mind if you refer anyone to the site. If you refer someone, get the user name they want to use and PM Admin with it to speed the approval.

Everyone may continue to use the board as normal and we don't anticipate any changes to that at all.

Everything will go back to normal within a few weeks at most. We are addressing a privacy concern for someone. There has been no security breach or anything of that nature. We are merely restricting public visibility.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Public access and registration restricted...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:05 am 

Thanks for the explanation.

I'd like to ask that when you do return things to the way they were, that you might leave the Weekly Progress section only available to logged-in members? The progress reports often contain very private and personal information, it might be better to keep them out of public view?

Curi

25/12.5mg 8-7-8-6-6-10-6
12.5mg 6-5-4-etc
2-3u/session 2-3/week since Sept 2011

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:54 pm 

Hi there,
I just want to say thank-you to the Admin for 'adminning' (?) this board :)

I also thought that I would just put it out there - I am wondering if the registration process for the forum is just a little too difficult at the moment?

When I first registered I ran into two barriers that I thought would cause a lot of others to be unable to register, and meant that I had to come back for a few attempts before being able to register (and I consider myself fairly intelligent and websavvy, though both points are debatable i guess ;) ) I'm also stone cold sober.

Barrier 1 -- This question: "Boob-tube, popular sixties to eighties, stranded ocean tour, screen name of the goofy guy?:"
....... I had absolutely no idea what the answer was to this, and I grew up watching Gilligan's island. I eventually had to google the whole line and finally found the answer here -- https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 657AAevjAG
(guess i wasn't the only clueless one). In fact, if you google that line there are at least three results in Google where people ask what that line means so they can register for this board.

Barrier 2 -- The Confirmation Code / Captcha -- I failed this about 8 times -- is it set to a very very difficult level or something? I have 20/20 eyesight and a great computer screen and still couldn't figure out what those hidden words were there.

... I got locked out eventually and had to come back another day. I have seen a couple other references on the board of difficulty in getting in and I am just posting about this because I think it is such an amazing resource for anyone struggling through this that it is a big shame if you can't register.

So... thank-you thank-you thank-you for this board Admin... but could we make it easier to join?

best wishes,
Cure
http://www.Cureforalcoholics.com

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:08 pm 

cureforalcoholics wrote:
Barrier 1 -- This question: "Boob-tube, popular sixties to eighties, stranded ocean tour, screen name of the goofy guy?:"
....... I had absolutely no idea what the answer was to this, and I grew up watching Gilligan's island. I eventually had to google the whole line and finally found the answer here -- https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 657AAevjAG
(guess i wasn't the only clueless one). In fact, if you google that line there are at least three results in Google where people ask what that line means so they can register for this board.

Barrier 2 -- The Confirmation Code / Captcha -- I failed this about 8 times -- is it set to a very very difficult level or something? I have 20/20 eyesight and a great computer screen and still couldn't figure out what those hidden words were there.

I agree with cureforalcoholics as I had a heck of time mostly with the confirmation code and I have heard others had a hard time too!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:00 pm 

Same here, got so bad I actually got locked out from my computer and usual email address.

I was persistent and eventually created a gmail address specifically for this site and registered from my iPhone.

I bet a lot of people give up.

That said the admin/creator of this forum is a saint who is quite literally helping to change peoples lives one at a time, and maybe the board is stuck in time on a version that can't be changed. I would also add that the archive/history of posts is worth it's weight in gold,

I would not change a thing if there was any risk to losing that.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:16 pm 

Just for everyone's information, I don't have the power to do anything about this. I can only do day-to-day mod like deleting spam; I have no power to alter basics. If I did, we'd probably see this forum become a lot more accessible. :D

I'm bloggin' it up! Check out Naltrexone Key:
http://naltrexonekey.blogspot.com/
Facebook page

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:46 pm 

OK no problem melissa.
Thank You so much!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:56 am 

Buy https://www.medypharma.com/buy-kamagra-polo-online.html Kamagra Polo online is an effective medication for treating erectile dysfunction (ED) or mpotency in men. Know about kamagra uses, Price, How to take, Side Effect, How to use. Buy Medicine Online From Trusted Pharmacy Medypharma. Kamagra soft chewable, kamagra polo review.

Profile E-mail