It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:39 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Help! Suddenly experiencing nausea after a month of TSM!?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:42 pm 

Hello there,

I've mostly been on the Options Save Lives forum lately, but I'm putting this out there to the whole community, in case anyone has answers.

I've been on TSM for about a month now. So far, so good--I've had ups and downs, but for the most far I've had positive results. However, this is the second time I've experienced nausea and upset stomach while TSM drinking. The first time was about a week ago. I poured myself a Rye and Ginger (with some lime, of course.) I drank the drink, and smoked a few rolled cigarettes with a friend. After the first drink, I poured myself another and joined my husband in the garden. However, several sips in to my second drink, I started to feel pretty unwell. I tried having a few more sips, but I really didn't feel well, so I stopped. I thought it was a one off. The last time I drank, this didn't happen.

Today, I picked up some cider after not drinking for 4 days after having a cold. I took my nal, waited an hour and ten, and started drinking my cider. After about 3 drinks, I started feeling totally nauseous again. I mean really awful. In fact, I am sitting here typing this a half an hour after putting down my last drink because I felt so bad.

Could it possibly be side effects, even though it's been a month since I started TSM and I've had none previously?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Cheers

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Help! Suddenly experiencing nausea after a month of TSM!?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:27 pm 

Yes, this is normal. You might want to try to take half a pill. I had such an experience when I first started. But then I decided to take just a quarter of the pill and it was better. Tamtam

M 1, 19 U avg, 8 AF per month
M 2, 24 U, 5 AF
M 3, 20 U, 11 AF
M 4, 28,5 U, 2 AF
M 5, 21 U, 9 AF
M 6, 27 U, 2 AF
M 7, 27,5 U, 1 AF
M 8, 30 U, 2 AF
M 9, 20 U, 8 AF
M 10, 20 U, 5 AF
M 11, 25 U, 1 AF

Profile E-mail