where can I find a doc in the seattle tacoma area that uses the sinclar method

David

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: hi is this like the colman intsitute
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:48 am 

I am new to the forums myself
Your question was posted a while ago now

Unfortunately I dont have the answer. I am in Australia

Just keep trying until you can find a doctor to prescribe it. Its hard. I know.
My own doctor has no clue. Its a miracle he finally agreed. I still feel like I am doing this alone as hes left me a bit dangling. Heck I am even self treating myself for vitamin B deficiency. Infact I will make an appointment with him next week to talk about that. The last thing I need to do is take the wrong vitamins..some can be harmful.

The Coleman Institute does sound like its along the tracks..
Infact very much so. Just make sure you know what it is before placing your trust in someone.
Remember this "cure" does not have to be expensive.
The book does says that you dont even have to undergo painful past life regurgitation.. please make sure you read the book.
The Cure for Alcoholism:
Drink Your Way Sober Without Willpower, Abstinence Or Discomfort
by roy eskapa?

The small alarm bells for me is that the Coleman institute says "But here's the hard part: these medications alone will not cure alcoholism. Patients will still need to seek therapy or a 12-step program to make the treatment work for the long term. The Coleman Institute will help you make the first move, the most difficult part of treating your alcoholism, and will help you find counseling and a 12-step program to help you live the life you were meant to live: a sober one. "

Have you read the book?
If not please do so. You need to understand your own cure.

When you are armed with that information then you can go ahead and demand your cure and if they do not listen, then seek your own cure.
and unfortunately in this day and age we do need to be armed with information. Even when we find a system that agrees we have to make sure they are not ripping us off.

Last edited by zodina on Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:12 pm 

I'm not familiar with the Coleman Inst. but will check it out.

I know it's not exactly close, but I copied this from another forum where I had posted it:

If someone in northeastern Washington/northern Idaho (Spokane/Coeur d'Alene area) is seeking a prescribing doctor, they should check out the Rathdrum Counseling Clinic.

http://www.rathdrumcounseling.com/RATHD ... /HOME.html

They are extremely affordable, kind, enlightened on Nal/TSM and Baclofen treatment, and also offer psychiatric evaluation for depression, anxiety, and other co-occuring disorders.

They only offer outpatient services and have been my lifeline, from more than a year ago when I sought medical assistance for outpatient detox/withrawal and depression and managed 14 months AF, to a little over a month ago when a) my depression took a nosedive following a perfect storm of personal and work-related issues, and b) I relapsed and went immediately back to 2-3 bottles of wine a day. My doctor offered several treatment options and because of my depression, and because I've attempted abstinence/AA at least a dozen times over the past 8 years, "succeeding" (ha ha) for weeks to over a year over and over and over, we agreed that it was time to try something different. He suggested I read The Cure for Alcoholism by Dr. Eskapa, which I did the next day and started my Naltrexone treatment. That was three weeks ago. So far, so good, and I am also going to be working with a cognitive behavioral therapist as well.

Also, this link takes you to a PDF of the chapter "For Medical Professionals" from Dr. Eskapa's book, The Cure for Alcoholism.

http://www.thesinclairmethod.com/downlo ... m-Ch17.pdf

Good luck, and keep reading and posting!

Now...

May 2017: average 14-20 (per week)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:17 pm 

Also just found this:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3288

It takes some digging around, and looking at older threads, not just the most current... this was posted on the Sinclair Doctors Thread.

Now...

May 2017: average 14-20 (per week)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:08 am 

Colman institute start the vacations courses for the students and many people like this activity of the institute and appreciate it. And in this activity not only school participate rather an essay writing company also participate on it for their publicity.

Profile E-mail