It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:05 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Mike 'Round The World: My TSM Story
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:06 pm 

I consider myself a cured alcoholic much to the dismay of AA. Started TSM in March 2015. It took a while, but worked.

Finding this has allowed me to fulfill my life passion to visit every country in the world -- all 193 United Nations member states.

The "193 club" is known among travel circles and I started a travel blog to follow my progress. In my blog, I devoted a page to TSM, my story, links to the One Little Pill documentary on Amazon, iTunes, and Google Play, and a link to these forums. I hope that anyone who stumbles on my site might find it and use it themselves or share it with a loved one. It's my small little effort to get the word out. As I approach my goal of hitting 193 countries, the traffic to my blog will continue to exponentially increase in those travel circles, and I am hoping exposure to TSM follows wherever my travels take me.

Blog: https://www.MikeRTW.com

TSM Page: https://www.mikertw.com/who-is-mike/

As a true TSM success story -- one that was able to actually start pursuit of a life long dream -- I open myself up to answer any question you all might have, if any.

Good luck.

#MikeRTW

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Mike 'Round The World: My TSM Story
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:09 pm 

That's fantastic Mike! Spread the good word.

That's quite a journey, I can't even imagine doing something like that. I imagine you need to be very careful in certain countries too.

It's funny I woke up today and started thinking about TSM and what it's done for me. I have to pinch myself every once in a while just to know that it's true and always remember what it was like before TSM. I don't use the word 'cure' lightly but it's certainly changed my life in more ways then I can describe.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:27 am 

Mike, that's freakin' fabulous! Thanks for the story and for putting up that website!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:18 pm 

Good job and congratulations, Mike.

Profile E-mail