It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:17 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Welcome!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:39 pm 

Welcome to thesinclairmethod.com!

I started this message board to give those of us who are following the Sinclair Method of pharmacological extinction a place to discuss our progress and to support and inform those who are new to the process.

We've been meeting on other boards and while that works, it poses a number of problems from an administration standpoint. Chief among them is that it's difficult to keep things organized when we're falling under the forum structure of an unrelated message board. There is always the danger, too, that we could be invited off of that board, given that The Sinclair Method is direct "competition" to that board's commercialized treatment offering.

I'm sorry that the format of this forum software is so much different than what we're used to on MYO. The forum software for MYO is a couple hundred dollars and I simply couldn't justify spending that. I hope this new format will be easy to get used to.

This site is being run by a volunteer admin and moderator group and is operating on a completely non-profit basis. There are no membership fees or classes of membership, nor will there ever be. I do anticipate setting up an affiliate link to Amazon for book purchases. When that happens, it would be terrific for anyone who needs the book to buy it using the link. We will receive a whopping 50 cents or so for each book sold in this way. This will help defray some of the recurring costs associated with this site.

Poke around, read the sample book chapters, watch the video and get to posting!

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]