It is currently Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:48 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Naltrexone and sex
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:07 am 

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109994

I saw this forum where the participantes, with supporting research show that orgasm frequency and intensity is magnified under the effects of naltrexone. My question is, if endorphins are produced during sex, in other words the increased endorphin pathways (forgive my ignorance of the proper lingo) created durin sex are similar to those created during the consumption of alcohol, and naltrexone blocks these opioid receptors, does that mean that having sex with naltrexone will result in the equivalent of pharmacological extinction (sensory extinction?) and you will lose interest (craving) for sex?

Scary thought!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Naltrexone and sex
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:01 pm 

I haven't experienced this, and no one I can remember on the board has experienced this either...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:36 am 

It is a scary thought and perhaps Naltrexone would have an effect if one has sex one hour after taking it or perhaps it would only effect people addicted to sex... ? How does Naltrexone effect non-alcoholic drinkers?

Recently, I have become aware of the fact that my orgasms are better at the moment, more intense, and just this weekend it occurred to me to wonder if it had something to do with Naltrexone, so this thread is apt for me. I take 25mg usually 3 times a week, to the best of my memory, I have experienced better orgasms on non-Nal days.

An experement would be to take a Nal, wait an hour, and have an orgasm to see if it's different to orgasms without Nal. Who is willing to sacrefice themselves in the name of science? ;) :lol:

Curi

25/12.5mg 8-7-8-6-6-10-6
12.5mg 6-5-4-etc
2-3u/session 2-3/week since Sept 2011

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:07 pm 

I had the same thoughts but then I remembered first time I had orgasm when i was a teen. It was definitely not weaker than those I had later throughout my life. As during that first time my brain still hadn`t learned the endorphin from sex, I`m assuming and hoping there shouldn`t be any reason to worry. Maybe just the anticipation of sex/orgasm could be less than before, or the `buzz` as they say. We have been using nal daily for 5 weeks now and I can`t say it got worse.

Wife:
Before 50-90
at week 40 avg 75

Both cured after around a year (also with the addition of low dose Baclofen)
July 2012-Oct 2013 cured.. Nov 2013: Wife drops bac&nal and starts drinking

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:14 am 

On this subject, the question that occurs to me is: what happens to the neurotransmitters, since they don't reach the GABA neuro-receptors of the a-kind? Where do they go to? Does the organism eliminate them by sweating or urinating? And IF* so... how long does it take to happen?

* I write IF in capital letters because I really don't know if this elimination happens at all. Neurotransmitters might simply remained there, waiting to be normally "used", I mean, absorbed by neuro-receptors! In that case, then, YES! Orgasms would be intensified!!! :P

Now, I have to ask you guys which is the correct form: neurorreceptors or neuro-receptors?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 3:52 pm 

Here's my experience (I am a guy - might be different for women):

Sex on Nal is just not as good - orgasm miss the last reward. After an orgasm on Nal I am normally not really interested in having Sex (or yes... masturbate) again that day/night. That's not good as I won't have good sex when I drink (because that's when I take Nal).

BUT once the Nal has worn off this is reveresed and I orgasms are quite intense and I can have sex many times...

I think I have to experiment a little further...

I hope nobody minds the straight-forward language...

Cheers and keep it up everyone!

PS: Has anyone tried NALMEFENE - Is or will be available in Europe soon

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 11:19 pm 

General discussion was made on this board of index it has some path to get along the data on it this used to take part in it. I need to get formations on it that have college-paper.org reviews this is the member of the port or they have much data about this.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:01 am 

I have had naltrexone affect all kinds of things having to do with pleasure. I can still come, but it feels kind of empty. I get a physical release, but no real euphoria. I'm a dude, but thought I'd chime in. It's time to think about choosing the best erection pills.

Profile E-mail