It is currently Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:09 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Seattle - Brian Noonan
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:24 pm 

Brian Noonan, Ballard Psychiatric Services
http://www.ballardpsych.com/

He is a psychiatric nurse practitioner and is willing to prescribe naltrexone (and potentially other psychiatric medications) for treatment of alcoholism, without requiring abstinence as a prerequisite.

He is also willing to prescribe doses higher than the standard TSM 50 mg, and if so, may order blood tests to ensure that you are not having any liver issues related to the higher dose combined with continued drinking.

He's a nice guy, not judgmental, and will listen to your story and then work with you to establish a plan moving forward.

If you have any interest in meditation-based approaches to addiction recovery, he is also a good resource for that -- it's one of his specialties.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Seattle - Brian Noonan
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:02 am 

Ives,

Sounds like I want to move to Seattle. It is refreshing to hear of an opened minded physician/nurse practitioner.

Thanks Ives

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:01 am 

Thank you so much for this. I'm going to call his office ASAP. I have a doctor that prescribes Natrexone to me but he makes me feel guilt for not being sober after a month.

Ives wrote:
Brian Noonan, Ballard Psychiatric Services
http://www.ballardpsych.com/

He is a psychiatric nurse practitioner and is willing to prescribe naltrexone (and potentially other psychiatric medications) for treatment of alcoholism, without requiring abstinence as a prerequisite.

He is also willing to prescribe doses higher than the standard TSM 50 mg, and if so, may order blood tests to ensure that you are not having any liver issues related to the higher dose combined with continued drinking.

He's a nice guy, not judgmental, and will listen to your story and then work with you to establish a plan moving forward.

If you have any interest in meditation-based approaches to addiction recovery, he is also a good resource for that -- it's one of his specialties.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:07 am 

Pretzel,

That is great that you found a doctor, and shame on that doctor who looks down on you, for he should be there to help you not to make you feel guilty!

Nal on,

Jaba

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:49 am 

Various products or supplements you can use for the batter transformation of your good health. Thank you so much for sharing the informative material that would be educational for the public. Keep it up and please do share such related resume company reviews updates online.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:03 am 

If there is something to do online you can grab the most of it by sharing stuff and I would like to do the rest if possible. Just follow me online and tell me something about journalfrancais.com and guide me as well, this is so amazing that you can not even neglect the single point of view that I like to share over here.

Profile E-mail