It is currently Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Looking for a TSM doctor close to Hong Kong
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:52 pm 

I live in Hong Kong and am looking for a Nal evaluation. My initial research indicates there are no TSM doctors in Hong Kong. I also checked Thailand and Singapore. What are my options? I could fly to California, but would rather not spend 12+ hours on a plane to speak with a doctor for less than an hour.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Looking for a TSM doctor close to Hong Kong
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:14 pm 

That's a tough one, Croc. I can't find anything aside from one guy ordering from All Day Chemist, but no doctor. The closest doctor would be in south Australia.

Be careful about the links for All Day Chemist, there are a number of pages masquerading as the ADC website. I've read that others have used Inhousepharmacy.vu and they do list Hong Kong as a place they'll ship to.

About how much are you drinking per week?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:49 pm 

Thanks for the quick response!

I travel a lot and it depends on where I am. On the low side I'd say a bottle of wine in a night. On the high side can have 8 drinks in an evening.

I'd like to quit binge drinking. There's no upside of having 10 drinks over having 3 that I can think of. It would also make it much easier to stay in shape and become more active. I'm in my early thirties.

Having anxiety when I wake up also sucks. Taking benzos to cover that up just seems terribly unnecessary.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:15 pm 

Well, if your travels take you to Europe, I understand that some pharmacies in France and Spain sell Naltrexone OTC. The word is that if one won't, try another and another (in France, I understand they're independently owned and there are no chains) or as for a referral to a doctor that has prescribed it recently. Boxes of 28 are under 1 Euro per pill per the last report that I read.

Otherwise you could simply order them from ADC or the like and start out slowly, many report that half a dose on top of a meal and followed by lots of water through the evening will help to minimize the side effects.

If your travels take you to the middle east, beware. It's a scheduled med over there.

Stop by http://optionssavelives.freeforums.net/ for some support and tips from the community there, it's a lot more lively.

Profile E-mail